jiRO [wangdongcheng]- DADONG!
pROfiLe~

Name: ~~zhuzhu~~ Birthday: 13th March Behaviour: Very Bad Likes:SlackIng Dislikes:Slacking

wIshES~

1)HopE that Dove & Truffle can live a healthy life!
2)Hope YeaR 2 will bE gOoD!
3)Hope Everyone happy!
4)HoPe i cAn faster sLim down =( 5)HOPE MY FAMILY MEMBERS ALL HEALTHY! =)

lInkS~


Click me to visit
aLLan[A-forces]
yAn qiNg[y-forces]
zhIen yI[w-forces]
kEnnEth[k-forces]
meI zHen[m-forces]
lInlOng[l-forces]

hongling
Yan Jie
xin yi
ida
cheryl
qUeenSovereign's
Si hao

grace [wu gui]
wAn waN
aarone
yOu se
yVonNe

Da Dong


TheBeautyGala Blogshop - mInerals Makeup


sHOutS~

Your Tagboard Here


aRcHiVes~

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011


emotiOn oF e day

Happy: 9/10
Sad: 0/10
Angry: 0/10
Crazy : 0/10




Fight The Bad Feeling
(나쁜 마음을 먹게해)
- Ballad Version - T- Max (티맥스)


The Beauty Gala - miNerAls makeup





Brushes- 1 | 2

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


What do you realise?

I realise that i'm not an attentive person. Most of the time, i think simple and tends not to interpret things deep.

I realise i'm not a good listener. I do not know how to encourage or comfort people unless i have experience it before

I realise that i want to be a good friend in everyone eyes. But i'm not as i don't know how to be one.

I realise that sometime i mend to encourage people or joke. But it turns out in a bad way.

I realise that i often lie to cover embarrassment. And that make me feel stupid and stupid.

I realise that my happiness is someone sadness. I do not notice this point until...

I realise that i envy people and people envy me. Everyone tend to envy others.

I realise that i do not communicate with people. Unless they initiate the conversation. If not i remain quite.

I realise that i'm lazy.

I realise that people are complicated. Until i reach a new environment, i didn't know how complicated people can think into. The same thing/event/remark mean differently to people. How scary can that be?

I realise the group of friend that i loved, some actually.... I can't ever imagine, i had no idea the friends which i treat like treasures, actually gave awful remarks. Why didn't i realise i have such friend? They appear kind, they appear so good. They make me happy and felt "in-love" with them, but... This is so dis-heartening. But the question is, why am i still treating them like treasure?!

What do you realise?

DONGrocks-