jiRO [wangdongcheng]- DADONG!
pROfiLe~

Name: ~~zhuzhu~~ Birthday: 13th March Behaviour: Very Bad Likes:SlackIng Dislikes:Slacking

wIshES~

1)HopE that Dove & Truffle can live a healthy life!
2)Hope YeaR 2 will bE gOoD!
3)Hope Everyone happy!
4)HoPe i cAn faster sLim down =( 5)HOPE MY FAMILY MEMBERS ALL HEALTHY! =)

lInkS~


Click me to visit
aLLan[A-forces]
yAn qiNg[y-forces]
zhIen yI[w-forces]
kEnnEth[k-forces]
meI zHen[m-forces]
lInlOng[l-forces]

hongling
Yan Jie
xin yi
ida
cheryl
qUeenSovereign's
Si hao

grace [wu gui]
wAn waN
aarone
yOu se
yVonNe

Da Dong


TheBeautyGala Blogshop - mInerals Makeup


sHOutS~

Your Tagboard Here


aRcHiVes~

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011


emotiOn oF e day

Happy: 9/10
Sad: 0/10
Angry: 0/10
Crazy : 0/10




Fight The Bad Feeling
(나쁜 마음을 먹게해)
- Ballad Version - T- Max (티맥스)


The Beauty Gala - miNerAls makeup





Brushes- 1 | 2

Sunday, July 4, 2010


PLEASE, I'M NOT RICH

Yes, i maybe living in a private housing but I'M NOT RICH! Yes, i may get things that i ask for or could spend money more freely as compare to other. But so what?! That doesn't mean I'm rich! I just have a loving parents that are willing to give us what we ask for. What is my spending got to do with you?? I have my right to buy the things i want and why does that bother you that much??

Some people are really crazy!! They just like to compare others with themselves. What for compare?? Does that make you feel good??? One phrase to describe these people: " NOTHING BETTER TO DO"

And please, don't take me forgranted can. I always spend money but that doesn't mean i'm rich and have a lots of money. Yah, i may like to buy things to share with my friends, does that means i'm rich?! SIAO! Sharing things with my clique makes me happy, and i like it but that doesn't mean i'm rich! I really don't like people to treat me as a money trees as my parent are working hard for me not you! IS ME!! NOT YOU!! Its never you! So please stop treating me as money trees. I share on my own account and don't like to be force or so ever or been said about it! Hate it alot! Yes, i drive a car to school! SO WHAT! Its not my car! It's my parents car! NOT MINE! I'm not rich! My parent just love us alot and allow us to drive car to school for our convenient. Why does it concern you?!

I'm now so agreed with my friends who stay in private housing. They said: " it's our parents who are rich, not us" Having the abilities or power to spend does not mean spending without thinking. Sometime i wonder why people take me forgranted? i don't like it!

DONGrocks-